Date / Time
Date(s) - Sat 28th Oct
10:00 am - 16:30 pm
Only 10 Tickets Left
Money-back guarantee: If you reach the mid-morning break and feel this is really not for you, you may return any materials shared and leave with a full refund following you within a few days. No need to give an explanation.
Great feedback from the BACP Conference where I gave a talk on Therapists Relationship with Money. When BACP asked what was the most beneficial aspect of the day, this is some of what they got:
“Cathy Towers on relationship with money” “Raising my awareness, Self-awareness about my relationship with money” “The money stuff. Would have liked to hear more from Cathy Towers” “Cathy- lots to think about so helpful” ……… (BACP told me there were no critical comments at all…!)
- How do you price yourself in a highly competitive market?
- How can we earn a living if we are worried whether clients can afford us?
- How may we inadvertently trigger a victim dynamic (in ourself or the client) and what are the consequences?
I have spent many years as a therapist and my relationship with money has evolved over that time. I have explored my own beliefs and the psycho-dynamics of money in a therapeutic relationship.
In my therapy and training work, I have tussled with, and grown through, issues around self-limiting beliefs, assumptions and projections about money which hold me back in making a living. I have found that discussion on money can be a significant part of healing: for clients. Understanding the impact on relationships with our clients and their self-value is crucial.
“I gained a wealth of useful insight and came away feeling genuinely enriched”
Topics to include:
- Our own relationship with money
- impact of financial exchange on client relationship
- scapegoat complex
- spiritual aspects and symbolism of money
- self-esteem issues
- calculating your worth
- what to take into account when fixing your price
- and space for other issues brought by the group
This is not intended to be a workshop which tells you what to do, but an exploration which will give you confidence to make your own decisions and feel competent in explaining them if challenged.
“I think you pitched everything you did perfectly”
This workshop is for you if
- You are self-employed
- You find charging for your service, setting a fee, or sticking to it difficult
- The nature of your work involves personal service
- You block yourself financially
- You are open to changing your relationship with money
“I found the workshop very thought-provoking and useful. As a resultI am mananging my time better and also tightened up my agreement with existing clients and new clients. Until the workshop I had not realised how fuzzy it had all become!”
Booking Your Place Online Now!
Please select the type and number of tickets below, and then complete the booking form. You will be redirected to Paypal to make a debit or credit card booking if the event is not free.
*Notice: You can view, edit and cancel your booking at 'My Event Bookings'.